Full-time Well Completion Engineer (Expat) at Onstream Group
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
The Job : Well Completion Engineer (Expat)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Elaborate and Perform Completion and Well Services Engineering Studies
- Involved in Project interfaces; Liaise with and/or Supervise Contractors to ensure delivery of studies and services.
- Execute CLIENT Well Completion & Intervention Programs, contingency guidelines & operations per CLIENT objectives and rules and building in feedback/lessons learned from previous operations.
- Supervise Well Completion &Participate in CFT Process for Completion Services
- Provide specialized technical Support to CLIENT well assets as required regarding Lower & Upper Completions, Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line & Well Tractor related tools and services.
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tooling, spares inventory follow-up. Maintenance and purchase of asset requirements.
- Maintain good interface with other disciplines within the drilling & completion teams, and other CLIENT operational entities, for optimization of assigned operations
- Prepare the end of operations report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Performance Database entries and follow up for the Completion Improvement Process
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP. Follow up and ensure close out of related action items.
- Must have supervisory level of IWCF Intervention (combined 1,2 & 3) certification
- Define scope of work /supply and participate in evaluations for related Invitation to Tender / Call For Tender exercises, ensuring integration of lessons learned from previous operations.
- Take leadership for the lower completion or upper completion package, as assigned
- Provide technical support to offshore operations
- Involved in Productivity study and optimisation (acid stimulation, water shut-off, PLTs)
- Initial formal education: Engineering Degree; Professional experience (number of years): 7-10 years
- Other (prior experience desirable): Completion & Well Services experience; valid BOSIET; Medical certificate of fitness within 1 year validity; valid IWCF certification (Intervention – Supervisor level 1,2,3&4).
How To Apply