Contract Weatherford: Technical Sales Engineer Vacancy
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
The Job : Technical Sales Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Family: Sales
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the sales/marketing strategy and implementation in MENA Region
- Fully dedicated on a daily basis for the countries that don’t have Sales team.
- Visiting Clients within the Country, Following up Projects, Orders, Working on Tenders, Applications, Forecast Plans, Forecast Revenue
- Interfere and work closely with all PL other teams to achieve organization objectives (Regional Operation Team, Countries WCP Operation Teams, Manufacturing Team, Regional WCP Purchasing & Logistic Team ,countries BD and sales teams, and global support team
- Work on all the tender documents and find out the customer requirements and put comments to check if there is and missing data.
- Work and interact w/application engineers and TSG before and during the preparation of the tender technically and commercially.
- Review all the tenders and quotations documents before submitting for positioning the proposal according to the customer requirements.
- Review the IC prices and put the mark up based on it and related to the countries market.
- Review the customer PO and comparing it to Weatherford proposal.
- Check and discuss the customer PO with the countries WCP team to confirm the quantities and the P/N before raising the manufacturing OR.
- Review and approve the manufacturing OR on the system.
- Follow up with the material team to ensure the delivery time.
- Interact with the countries and the regional operation team for any critical issue related to any client
- Support and coordinate with countries to improve their P&L (Profit & Loss Income Statement)
- Participate and doing the country Market Survey.
- Monthly report for Sales and Marketing.
- Participate in the plan of the full year budget.
- Provide input and establish pricing strategy for region countries
- Prepare and Participate in Technical Presentations in country as needed for customers
- Participate and prepare forecasts covering projected new-business sales and investment requirements by both Weatherford and the customer
- As may needed in some countries conference with key customers regarding equipment/product/service needs and advise key customers on types of equipment to purchase
- Hold periodic meetings with regional Application and TSG team for follow up and review all running tenders and quotes
- Work, coordinate and support the region countries to generate new business and increase revenues
- Participate and provide input in the development of new products and services
- Ensure that developed marketing/sales plans and objectives are followed in a harmonious manner with the PL overall objectives, plans, and programs
- Maintain strong coordination with countries to develop and maintain a sales and service relationship with the customer
- Understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Engineer or business degree preferred Mechanical or petroluem
- A minimum of 10+ years experience or equivalent
How To Apply