Vodacom Nigeria: Legal Support Officer Vacancy
At Vodacom Business Nigeria, we are constantly uncovering new and creative tactics to innovate the way we communicate and differentiate our brand whilst maintain global standards and leading our strategic performance. By joining Vodacom Business Nigeria, you will be part of a global brand as well as join in the team evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Job :Legal Support Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reporting to: Executive Head of Department: Legal, Regulatory & Compliance
Key roles / Qualification
- The Job holder is responsible to administrative and legal support to the Executive Head of Department (EHoD) Legal, Regulatory and Compliance and to work closely with other managers and members of the department.
- The preferred candidate must have minimum of 3years working experience at a top law firm, in-house legal department of a reputable company or as the Personal Assistant to a CEO of a reputable organisation with computer literacy skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook
- The Job holder must be a qualified lawyer and must possess minimum educational qualification of Bachelor of Law Degree (Second Class Lower Division). A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Managing the EHODs correspondence such as typing, drafting of memo/letters as appropriate.
- Screening the EHOD’s telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate & processing payments.
- In-basket, files & correspondence management within the department.
- Administrative and housekeeping support within the department.
- Contract management and commercial legal support
- Scheduling/organizing meetings, maintaining diaries and booking of appointments.
- Taking and transcribing Minutes of statutory or business meetings handled by the EHOD, and ensuring the EHOD is well-prepared for such meetings.
- Providing full Company Secretarial Assistance to EHOD for all statutory meetings of the Company.
- Providing Journey Management support when required to do so.
- Ensure availability of stationery for the department.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Any other duties as assigned daily by the EHOD Legal.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office especially Power Point/Word/Excel.
- Good knowledge of Company Secretarial Practice, Minute Taking and Transcribing, preparation of Statutory Notices and Contract Drafting.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational and administrative Skills
- Possess interpersonal relations skills
- Smart and hardworking
- Disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality
- Respect for colleagues
- Calmness under work pressure
- Fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you if you qualify.