Full-time Vodacom Business Nigeria Ongoing Cv Submission
At Vodacom Business Nigeria, we are constantly uncovering new and creative tactics to innovate the way we communicate and differentiate our brand whilst maintain global standards and leading our strategic performance. By joining Vodacom Business Nigeria, you will be part of a global brand as well as join in the team evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Job : Finance Manager, Credit Control & Cash Collection
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Job holder will oversea the Credit Control & Cash Collections process in adherence to the business policies while ensuring the delivery of overall finance strategy.
- The preferred candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Social Sciences with a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience. Possession of ACA or MBA will be an added advantage.
- He/She must possess at least 5 years coherent professional working exposure at a Supervisory level in a reputed multi-cultural and national outfit with three years as a team leader/Manager.
- Custodian of the Vodacom Account Receivable Policy
- Ensure all customers on the Vodacom network pays for services provided based on the agreed payment terms
- Responsible for the regular review and maintenance of all processes, ensuring the processes remain customer centric and driving optimal business performance.
- Accountable for the integrity of Customer Balances across all customer types
- Ensure compliance with the Credit Control and Account Receivable policy
- Supervise and carryout customer credit vetting/assessment for both new and existing customers
- Provide management with monthly debtors and collection reports
- Manage the bad debt & Receivable aging days
- Ensure proper accounting for Receivables including IFRS and associated Taxes (WHT & VAT)
- Ensure invoices are delivered to all customer based on the timeline prescribed in the AR Policy
- Ensure prompt collection of Withholding Tax Credit Notes from Customers
- Maintain relationship with the debt collection lawyers
- Manages both human and material resources within the credit control unit of the department
- Provide guidance and on the job training for all credit control personnel to achieve the required level of productivity
- Any other duty as may be directed by the Director of Finance
Job Related Skills:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Good negotiation skill
- Strong Credit Vetting Skill
- Good persuasive skills.
- Ability to work efficiently to deadlines, handling a number of complex projects simultaneously and able to prioritise work, yet be flexible under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good working relationship and be ready to relate with other department.
- Must be ready to work late to meet deadlines when and where require
How To Apply
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
You will be contacted if you are qualified for the job.