Full-time Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited: Regional Sales Manager Vacancy
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A fast growing indigenous Pharmaceutical Company located in Lagos has an urgent need for suitably qualified persons to fill the position below:
The Job : Regional Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To manage sales of the Pharmaceutical products and services within the region.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short-term and long-term sales and earnings in the region.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel and resources.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to coach, appraise and train regional sales personnel.
- Drive the agreed regional sales target of the company aggressively through the year.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area including Public Sector business to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Collaborate with Sales team and Strategy in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams from region.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the National Sales Manager.
- Manages regional personnel and develops sales and sales support staff (OTC Reps).
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the region.
- Provides monthly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity to National Sales Manager.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers in region.
- Collaborates with team to develop sales and marketing strategies to improve regional market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit (Expenses vs. Income).
- Collaborates with Accounts Department to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Hold Joint marketing with each rep at least once a month.
- Any other duty assigned by the National Sales Manager or Executive Management
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (MBA will be an added advantage), at least Ten (10) years cumulative experience with a minimum of five (5) years practical sales experience in the Pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Other Requirements Include:
- Good knowledge of sales and business development
- Self-motivator, ability to negotiate and close high net worth deals and sales
- Good interpersonal skills, good command of English Language and strong leadership skills
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Relevant industrial certifications and accreditation.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected] With the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Candidate must indicate the location as the subject of the email.
Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Register&upload resume via apply online