Full-time Utilities Manager at Theonera Inc
Theonera Inc is a Human Resource Consulting firm. With over 20 years of experience we specialize in Talent Management and Organizational Development. Functioning as a “personalized human resource department,” we offer solutions which meet your company’s needs.
The Job : Utilities Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensure the plant utilities is maintained in order to achieve the production target, but with at least an” On Stream Factor” (OSF) of 97% minimum. The concerned utilities are:
- A cogeneration plant with a wood chipper, boiler and a 1.8MW turbine
- Two gensets.
- Air compressor.
- Water boreholes
- Boiler Feed Water preparation.
- A future waste water treatment plant
- The “UM” will manage, implement and follow-up all the SOP link to the utilities.
- The “UM” will take control of safety. He will implement the safety awareness, policy and procedure.
- He will keep records and report of all the utilities data ( quality, energy production , and energy distribution records).
- The “UM” will report to the Site manager
- He will work closely with the maintenance manager, production manager and projects manager
- A Technical Degree preferred in the area of Electro-mechanical with 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Africa is a plus.
- Results oriented, ready to be on call duty in case of emergency.
- Can travel to other African countries (Ghana, Ivory Coast, Gabon and Nigeria)
- Projects management
- People Management
- Process understanding
- PC (excel, word, ppt, …), ERP
- Drawings (AutoCAD) is a plus
Languages (a must have):
- English Fluent
- French Fluent
How To Apply