Full-time United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Ongoing Recruitment
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
The Job : Relationship Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference No: RMLW0318
Job Functions: Business Development,Marketing
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for liability generation
- Develop marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Monitor and control business office income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
- Recommend the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Provide operational management support for retail teams
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Facilitate, establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Evaluate market research and competitor analyses in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
- Accountability for branch expenditure on products and services, such as the administration of consumer lending, current account transactions, overdrafts, credit cards and personal loans.
- Maintain and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Providing strategic direction and operational support to team members
- Coach and motivate team to effectively execute their day-to-day tasks to meet corporate targets and delivery objectives
- Minimum Educational level – Bachelor’s degree (2.2); relevant professional certification compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in a financial services institution
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Good Communications skills(written and oral)
- Strong Selling and marketing skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Attention to details.
- Supervisory skills.
How To Apply