Internship Undergraduate Intern at KPMG
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
The Job : Undergraduate Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Auto req ID: 129636BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- At KPMG, we offer eligible students an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced yet value-adding environment.
- Our expectation is that this program will enable successful applicants acquire useful skills and competencies in our core business areas and service offerings. This will also position high-performing interns for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Be currently enrolled in a university.
- Have an equivalent of a second class upper degree in any discipline (CGPA of 3.5/5 or ¾ for UK and US Schools, respectively).
- Have completed at least the second year of the university program but must not be in final year.
- Have Official Transcripts (CGPA).
- Be below 24 years
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply