Full-time UFR Offshore Company Representative at COMSIP
COMSIP, for over 60 years, has accompanied it(s) clients in the development of worldwide projects. We help our industrial customers to develop their projects by making available for them our experts in Instrumentation, Electricity, Distributed Control System, Mechanical, Telecommunications, HVAC, Rotating machines, Piping and HSE. Specialist in these technical professions, we are present in all phases of projects, from engineering to construction all the way to commissioning, we also offer training and audits.
The Job :UFR Offshore Company Representative
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Nigeria Offshore, on a rotational status (4*4).
- You will be the UFR COMPANY Representative on board the UFR CONTRACTOR installation vessel during the offshore phase GE riser + FPSO.
- You are designated Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D) and are directly accountable for the safe execution of the offshore works.
You are directly accountable for:
- The safe and timely execution of the offshore works on board your vessel or the site where your vessel is working
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient interface with other actors of the offshore site under full control of the site RSES.
- Reporting immediately to the onshore organisation any issue requiring ad’hoc support from this onshore team.
- You are UFR Contractor’s focal point for day to day activity onboard the installation vessel.
In a narrow coordination with the UFR Installation team based in Lagos, you shall:
Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on EGINA site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel
- Deck operations
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Subsea ROV works
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate.
Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by CONTRACTOR. This reporting shall include activities on board the vessel but also any other activities interfacing with his own activities.
- You will lead the COMPANY supervision team onboard the vessel.
- You are responsible, onboard the installation vessel, to ensure that COMPANY HSE standards are applied throughout the operations and participates to hazard assessments for any activity involving the vessel.
You shall lead the offshore team and shall demonstrate exemplary HSE behavior to ensure all works on the vessel shall be conducted in a safe manner according to the Golden Rules, CONTRACTOR HSE rules and international and local regulations. You are the COMPANY’s focal point in case of an emergency onboard the vessel and ensures proper implementation of the emergency response procedures. In particular, you shall:
- Regularly call meetings to remind and motivate the COMPANY and CONTRACTOR offshore team of the HSE principles
- Ensure all meetings start with a Safety Moment
- Ensure all offshore works are risk assed
- Ensure that toolbox talks are conducted at the start of each shift and Total Golden Rules are enforced for each operation
- Stop all unsafe acts onboard the vessel and enforce the authority of all his team members to stop unsafe acts
- Report improvement, anomalies and incidents according to the HSE management system on board the vessel and to the UFR HSE Manager according to the project procedures
- Not engage in any unsafe acts
- A solid background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate.
How To Apply