Full-time Uber Ongoing Cv Submission
Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and one billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion – one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
The Job : Marketing Manager – West Africa
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- A successful marketing strategy is essential to our continued business growth.
- The Marketing Manager for West Africa will work with a variety of stakeholders to to craft and own the marketing strategy to fuel riders, connect audiences with the magic of the Uber platform, and ensure that the Uber brand is understood, trusted and loved.
- They will ensure operational excellence in executions and will be comfortable taking initiative, loves solving problems and will thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment where cross-functional collaboration is paramount.
What You’ll Do
- Own, develop and execute creative and integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Work on national ATL advertising campaigns and agile PR and experiential ideas.
- Own local initiatives and ensure we are always innovating at the local level to build brand love and drive demand. This includes marketing stunts, events, local partnerships local holidays, influencers, field activations and more.
- Develop strategic brand and event partnerships that helps in elevating the Uber brand and awareness.
- Work closely with campaign, CRM and partnerships to execute and localise all initiatives. Also manage marketing experts and clearly track performance.
- Allocate country budget to relevant initiatives and ensure actual spend is in line with target.
- Act as central point of contact and ensure that stakeholders are adequately informed of initiatives, progress and reports.
- Metric ownership for the region and utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and promotion efforts.
What You Need to Know/Have
- 3-5 years marketing experience in a startup or agency
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in French preferred.
- Strong understanding of the West African region – both anglophone and francophone included
- Strategic marketing experience, having managed marketing roadmaps and budgets in your organization.
- Demonstrated experience in ATL campaigns, consumer marketing and field marketing
- Experience in guiding innovative initiatives that meet and exceed business goals; critical thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills: ability to work across teams (Marketing, Operations, PR, Legal) and with third parties (agencies), and to deliver multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Creative solutions driven mindset.
How To Apply