Full-time UAC of Nigeria Plc Calls for Cv Submission
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
The Job : Market Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Jos, Plateau State
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and evaluating local and global data on existing and potential markets (Animal Feed and Culinary, Ready to Eat (RTE) Chilled and Frozen Foods markets).
- Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industries that may affect sales. Studies and reports on the attractiveness and the dynamics of potential new local and export markets.
- Provides data the business requires to prepare the company’s marketing and sales plan, which aims to focus its resources on improving the sales and gaining an advantage over competitors
- Carries out industry analysis and global environmental analysis, and analyses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) of the business.
- Responsible for analyzing marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships
- Evaluates demographics, prices, distribution channels and marketing outlets.
- Monitors and forecasts marketing and sales trends
- Gathers data about consumers, competitors and market conditions
- Designs research projects, prepares questionnaires and samples analyses data, prepares reports, and presents findings and recommendations to management
- Regularly reviews and assesses sales performance per SKU, Category, territory, region etc. to ensure the achievement of the sales targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Highly numerate with excellent knowledge of statistics and data analysis.
- Knowledge of consumer behaviour, psychology & sociology
- First-rate ICT skills and must understand how to obtain and manage online information.
- Exceptional communication and critical-thinking skills
- Must be detail oriented and will be required to do precise data analysis
- Strong external orientation
- Self-confident integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Specification/ Requirements
- First degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Membership of related professional bodies such as the Nigeria Market Research Association will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Marketing Research in a reputable manufacturing, retail, wholesale company or trade and industry associations, market research firms, advertising agencies, governmental or private nonprofit agencies.
How To Apply