Full-time Troloppe Property Services: Research Manager Vacancy
Troloppe Property Services is a leading multidisciplinary Property Services company, privately held and incorporated in Nigeria, providing bespoke solutions across a range of real estate services to owners, occupiers and investors. Over the years we have expanded our services with a foundation based on core strengths, unrivaled local expertise, extensive network and knowledge combined with strategic partnerships.
The Job : Research Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does Troloppe. Imagine what we will achieve together.
- You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things.
- Troloppe is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential.
- Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
- This opportunity will allow you to join an integrated team of real estate professionals as a partner sharing in the ownership of the business. As a business partner you will be joining an already established business, without having to provide equity, your skills and expertise is enough.
- The office is set up in a modern work space in a high rise building in Lagos Isand CBD.
- The Research Manager will provide Troloppe Property Services with a superior level of expertise in the area of real estate market research and analysis as required and requested.
- They will report to the Chief Executive Officer and work with the research team on a variety of initiatives, ensuring work is to a high quality and delivered on a timely basis.
- Monitoring research projects and timelines and ensuring targets are met;and processes
- Supervising research team on field research projects and ensuring high quality and efficient data collection, ensuring that Troloppe’s research database is maintained to a high quality, improving the efficiency of data collection, management and research dissemination procedures and processes
- Create Detailed, Accurate Analysis and Industry Reports
- Oversee and direct regional quarterly reports and statistical production including forecasting
- Direct and supervise Research professionals
- Attend, participates in and presents timely market information and quarterly updates at sales meetings, client pitches and other meetings
- Participate in design and development of new, enhanced products and services
- Provides management functions including recruitment, motivation, and retention of existing employees
- Executes and communicates team goals and initiatives to Research personnel and service lines
- Interacts with all service lines in order to gain market insight enhance Research support for those areas
- Proactively seeks market activity information
- Provides expertise for developing and implementing strategies designed to accomplish specific goals on pre-assigned topics
- Interacts with global Research colleagues on specific projects/assignments
- Strong Data analysis and report writing skills
- Experience with data analytics and mining software (SPSS and Tableau)
- Advanced computer skills, particularly proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- A good understanding of the fundamentals and macroeconomics of real estate markets
- Ability to condense information from multiple sources into insightful research and commentary
- Ability to appropriately communicate sensitive information and to judge how and with whom this information should be shared
- Excellent project management and project delivery skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong listening, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience designing effective work-flow management policies and optimising processes and procedures
- Adherence to a high standard and ability to prioritise appropriately
- A good knowledge of the real estate asset class in general and the investment landscape in Africa, in particular, would be an advantage
- The remuneration structure is based on a competitive basic salary plus target based bonuses.
How To Apply