Full-time Travel Agent at Lohi Consulting
Lohi Consulting provides management consulting services for businesses striving to excel and desiring to partner with solution providers in their quest to reach the pinnacle.
We work with management in decision-making to implement solutions revolving strategy, operations, quality, technology and people.
At Lohi Consulting, we have developed a clear strategy of providing the right solutions for our clients.
We have the resources, skills and capabilities to satisfy our clients.
We focus on world-class standards to enable our solutions compete effectively.
The Job : Travel Agent
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The responsibilities of the Agent include but not limited to the following:
- Flight booking reservation and issuing tickets capabilities
- Customer Services Skills.
- Prepare weekly sales order
- Ensure team compliance to quality and procedure standard
- First degree in any related course
- Basic training in Galileo and/Amadeus is an advantage
- Basic training in IATA/UFTAA is an advantage
- Membership in an aviation body is a plus
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in related position
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com and indicate position applied for as subject of the mail