Contract Training Coordinator at Sansvid M.International
Sansvid M.International is the leading global provider of world class training, management and consultancy services. Our aim is to deliver high quality training, business and project solutions through advanced innovations, provision of bespoke tools for success in various professions and sectors. In a changing world, you need a partner who understands change and can deliver it successfully.
The Job : Training Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ijebu Ode, and Sagamu Ogun
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Mobilize clients for professional training programs.
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Conduct Marketing & Sales activities within the NYSC environment.
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Reports to the Corporate Sales Rep., attend every scheduled team meetings at appointed locations.
- Organise trainings activities for the company.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of OND/ HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Marketing Experience: 1-3 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills,
- Must be willing to travel for official assignment
Allowances, commissions & bonus.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Subject of mail should be “Training Coordinator/Ijebu Ode or Sagamu ”