Full-time Trainee Company Solicitor/Legal Secretary at VoguePay
VoguePay.com, as the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online. We hereby require application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of:
The Job : Trainee Company Solicitor/Legal Secretary
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: VPCSLS1117
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meeting
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Reporting, drafting, and reviewing of legal documents
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Formulating employee handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed services
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations.
- Candidates must have at least a second class upper Degree from a recognized University.
- Must be a Legal Practitioner, or a Law graduate that has been called to bar, with minimum of 2 years experience .
- Must be proficient in commercial law, corporate governance guildlines ,understand the e-payment industry and should be able to work with minimal supervision,
- Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage..
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of commercial laws.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Self-driven and resourceful
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Not more than 28 years Old.
How To Apply