Graduate Trade Marketing Representatives at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
The Job : Trade Marketing Representatives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job number: 2124
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment type: Permanent
- Own performance across your territory and maintain strong retailer relationships.
- Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Implement cycle and regional/district activities to achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives.
- Meet market demand for our products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
- Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
- You’ll be a graduate or equivalent in marketing, business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- You also have a valid driver’s licence.
- With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
How To Apply