Full-time Tociano Nigeria Limited – Accessories 2die4 Ongoing Recruitment
Tociano Nigeria Limited, the owners of Accessories 2die4, is recruiting to fill the position of Stock Audit Officer.
The Job :Stock Audit Officer, Tociano Nigeria Limited – Accessories 2die4
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Stock Officers assist in tracking and replenishing merchandise in a retail establishment.
- They work to ensure that inventory levels stay within appropriate guidelines.
- They minimize shrinkage by ensuring that inventory is not stolen, destroyed, lost or counted incorrectly.
- These workers must be detail-oriented since their job requires them to keep track of a large amount of diverse products. Stock officers must possess basic computer knowledge
- Work with stock supervisors and the stock team in maintaining optimum and accurate inventory levels in all outlets in order to prevent inventory shortages.
- Collecting, verifying, labelling and warehousing all incoming stock.
- Assist to organize and maintain the inventory in the most logical, efficient and accessible manner to ensure fast and efficient retrieval of stock.
- Follow and implement all stock control systems to reduce incorrect counts, damage, pilferage and inventory obsolescence.
- Participate in monthly cycle counts of stock in all outlets and in the central store
- Participate in stock investigation to discover and resolve stock variances.
- Prepare and submit stock reconciliation reports to line manager as directed
- Checking stock levels in all outlets in order to prevent stock shortages.
- Processing stock requisitions and transfers to all Outlet as directed
- Receiving issued items from central store for delivery to sales outlets
Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Business Admin, Economics or any other related course of study
3 – 5 years of Accounting/Stock management experience.
Must have experience with perpetual Inventory System
Advanced Excel skills and use of ICG software.
Advanced reporting skills
People management experience.
Excellent communication skills.
Advanced IT skills and systems experience.
Attention to detail.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their CV’s to [email protected]
Note: The position should be the title of the mail.