Full-time Thank U Cards: Sales/Marketing Executive Vacancy
Thank U is a networked, multi-merchant loyalty scheme that gives you incredible discount across major stores with just one reward card.
The Job : Sales/Marketing Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Our company aims to help other businesses grow by helping them with first class data analytical tools to help their business growth.
- You will be involved in providing first-class service in order to push the sales of our product. Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele.
- Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales.
- Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
Skills and Qualification
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
- Math Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- Demonstrated Experience,
- Basic Computer Literacy,
- Microsoft Office,
- Database Skills,
- Target Market Analysis,
- Presentation Skills,
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the subject line “Graphics Designer Application”. OR “Content Creator Application”. OR ”Sales/Marketing Executiveas” as the case may be
Applications should contain the following:
Resume and a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description and why you want to work at Thank U. Kindly include a link to your portfolio or a PDF portfolio showing samples of your best work.
Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position