Full-time Technira Limited Ongoing Recruitment
The Leading Enabler of The Internet of Things
If there’s a digital challenge, we are the solution. If there’s question, we’ve got the answer. If the plan is unravelling, we are the integrators. If you are faced with dumb data, we are the smart guys in the room. If you need to digitize, automate and analyze, we are The Leading Enabler of the Internet of Things.
To enrich communities by making the impossible possible, through technology. We have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives and we thrive on making the seemingly impossible happen. We do this by delivering exceptional value propositions to our stakeholder communities whether it is business communities, consumer communities, citizen communities or geographical communities.
The Job : Store Keeper
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
Requirements and Qualification
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
The Job : Cashier
- Record and reconcile all money deposited in drop box by cashiers.
- Count and verify money from customers.
- Prepare General Cashier’s daily report.
- Issue floats to cashiers as authorized, keep relevant records and monitor overall float position.
- Prepare daily petty cash report for reimbursement.
- Maintain a record of cashier discrepancies for investigation and follow up.
- A Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- Previous experience as a cashier or accountant desirable
- Close proximity to Computer Village/Ikeja
- A quick learner, Committed and attentive to details
- Strong team player of high integrity and ability to meet strict deadlines.
How To Apply
Send Cv to email@example.com