Full-time TalentintheCloud Ltd: Director of Mobile Payments Vacancy
We are a highly experienced and dedicated team who share a common interest – to improve the way companies recruit by combining technology and human expertise. Together, our founding team has many decades of international experience in recruitment, talent acquisition, marketing, operations and customer service that is unrivaled in the markets we serve.
The Job : Director of Mobile Payments
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The payments and wider FinTech industry across the African continent is in full swing and many organisations are attempting to break into this lucrative sector however not many have 100m registered users already using their platform! The aim of this business is to deliver a payment service across the product portfolio to enable customers across Africa easy access to mobile and web-based payment solutions.
To drive this initiative, this business is looking for an experienced leader who has strong rich experience across the payment field in Africa. If you are well connected to the local payment industry then we’d love to hear from you.
This position would ideally suit someone who relishes the challenge of executing strategies, shaping positioning in local markets and who can locate and onboard the right partners (including banks, operators, commercial partners, government regulators and other relevant parties in the eco-system).
What are we looking for specifically?
- circa10+ years of relevant work experience in payment area
- Strong relationships with banks, operators, commercial players and government regulators in the local market.
- Strong Business Development skills, able to secure key cooperations in the field.
- Good understanding of service operation in local context. Can help build up and scale the business to the next level.
- Good entrepreneur spirit, Self-driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen independently.
- Able to travel extensively to other major African countries, or other offices within the company
- Quick learner in understanding the ongoing impact of technology, Ability to function and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and respective local languages, written and spoken
How To Apply