Full-time Systems Integrator at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture, Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and
system integration to today’s technology driven home owner. We believe true comfort, comes with the convenience of having your home and business work for you; being able to have them simulate your lifestyle and bring along all the peace and comfort there is, to truly derive invaluable living, in tomorrow’s futuristic home.
The Job : Systems Integrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Responsible for planning and implementation of system monitoring, maintenance and support of all networked software and operating systems.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather and analyze data to determine system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems, equipment and technologies based on client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Liaise with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
- Integrate diverse systems, networks, and servers to achieve overall aims.
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues to increase performance and quality of data.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Verbal Communication
- Phone and Customer Service skills,
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
- University degree in Computer science, Engineering or related courses
- 2 years’ experience working on system integration
- Knowledge of Windows, XP, Vista and general desktop support issues
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- CCNA/CCNP/ITIL. Entry level must have