Full-time Sure Group: Head of Marketing, SureGifts Recruitment
SureGifts creates and sells vouchers that are used for retail products in Africa. We build an end to end system that generates, distributes and redeem vouchers. We are in partnership with dozens of merchants across Africa and we’re looking to expand our network.
The Job : Head of Marketing, SureGifts
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Head of Marketing will lead the development and execution of our marketing strategy, with a strong focus on thought leadership, brand awareness, message communication, and growing voucher demand from individuals and corporates.
The Head of Marketing will lead improvements in our website interface/user experience, content strategy, localization, user engagement, lead conversion, and analytics across digital channels. This person will work across functions, including PR, customer success, campaign management, demand generation, product marketing, and content marketing, to drive an integrated strategy to drive market awareness, seed demand, and expand our digital footprint.
- Develop the strategy and manage the execution of Suregifts marketing strategy, in alignment with business goals and marketing initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that the website supports marketing goals.
- Lead site development, user experience, content strategy, and site performance.
- Lead SEO strategy and execution, including understanding of technical SEO, and site optimization.
- Support specific campaigns with landing pages, SEO, SEM, display advertising, content syndication, and reporting.
- Provide comprehensive and insightful reporting and updates.
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to help inform strategies.
- Develop and implement our offline marketing strategy.
- Exploring co-marketing opportunities with partner brands.
- Keep up to date on latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
What You Bring To The Team
- Hands On! We are only looking for people who want to get their hands dirty and work in a scrappy startup environment.
- Passionate about making an impact.
- Experience working around Influencer marketing and Instagram marketing is a plus.
- Experience creating and managing websites – good understanding of user experience, web design, digital content strategy, localization, search, conversion optimization, testing, and analytics.
- Good understanding of web technology, including web development platforms, marketing automation tools, and web analytics tools to ensure an optimal tech stack.
- Well-rounded knowledge and experience of planning and executing marketing initiatives – including budget allocation, opportunity assessment, ROI analysis, and prioritization.
- Excellent understanding of CTR, CR, CPI, CPA, churn rate, LTV and other similar metrics.
- Strong understanding of marketing methodologies, including expertise in SEO, SEM, display advertising, and social media.
- Excellent project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow up (commitment to deadlines, processes and policies).
- Ability to hire and manage successful high performance teams.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- New MacBook Pro
- Flex-time (work from home twice a month)
- Housing assistance
- Free Breakfast
- Gifting and rewards culture
- Work with a bunch of fun, smart and creative people
How To Apply