Full-time Sure Group: Finance Manager Recruitment
SureGifts creates and sells vouchers that are used for retail products in Africa. We build an end to end system that generates, distributes and redeem vouchers. We are in partnership with dozens of merchants across Africa and we’re looking to expand our network.
The Job : Finance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Finance Manager assists in the development and execution of financial strategy. She/he is responsible for ensuring the integration of both operational and financial measures aimed at efficiency, growth and profitability of the business in the long term. The position incumbent has charge of day to day finance and accounting transactions and ensures effective treasury (Assets & Liabilities management) and liquidity positions are maintained. Budgeting, financial performance monitoring and reporting are also key responsibilities of the function.
- Develops and articulates a comprehensive financial and risk management strategy for the company.
- Articulates the long term financial strategy of the company into long term strategic plans and forecasts
- Acts as chief advisor and strategist providing needed support to the Board with respect to the identification of financial risk and the resolution of attendant issues.
- Liaises with external internal and external stake financial services organizations, as maybe required, to ensure the business remains adequately funded in terms of Debt, Equity, Tax and Working Capital requirements.
- Expands the company’s outreach activities and referral networks to ensure valuable and effective financial partnerships alliances are forged that facilitate the company’ growth and business expansion requirements over time.
- Coordinates the finance team, ensuring they deliver the value required of them
- Leads the formulation and execution of the company’s corporate level investment and financial management/financing programs for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Establishes and maintains an effective financial management framework covering treasury, tax planning, financial control and management information systems (MIS) processes and which support the company’s mission and business objectives and enable the effortless production of relevant periodic reports.
- Ensures the effective integration of the company’s strategic plan with its financial management strategies
- Develops and implements effective finance and accounting systems, processes, procedures and policies which provide effective controls in the deployment and utilization of capital and assets.
- Manages the budgetary process to ensure all budgets adequately reflect periodic resource requirements and revenue estimates for the business: co-ordinates the periodic financial performance monitoring and reporting activities to the company.
- Approves all finance & accounting transactions and ensures processes/procedures are effective controls.
- Ensure the provision of timely, comprehensive and accurate Management Accounts that enable decision making processes.
- Manages the company’s Assets and Liabilities position to ensure current knowledge of the Company’s cost of funds and product pricing requirements; oversees regular banking and daily business operations. Ensures surplus funds are properly invested.
- Supervises the preparation and dispatch of periodic statutory returns to regulatory authorities as required.
- Minimum of 5 years Financial and Accounting experience, including managing day-to-day financial operations of a company
- Accounting, Banking and or/ Finance or any related Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Professional Accounting/ Finance Qualification (ICAN, CFA, ACCA)
- Tax and Audit experience
- Finance & Investment Management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Finance Modelling
- Taxation skills
- Assets and Liabilities Management skills
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication skills
- Business and Proposal-writing skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills
- Able to think strategically and good analytical skills
- Highly organized and efficient; able to multitask effectively and prioritize work based on minimal direction and multiple competing priorities
- Positive Can-do approach
- Committed to delivering high quality results, with cost effective use of resources
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to prioritize and cope well under pressure.
- Discreet and respects confidentiality
- Integrity and high personal ethical standards.
How To Apply