Full-time Sunvait Network Limited (SNL): Senior Accountant Vacancy
Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
The Job : Senior Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Sunvait Network Ltd accountants are a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at Sunvait Network Ltd.
- As a member of this team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end.
- You’ll advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and you’ll review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports — and all this sounds like fun to you.
- Every day is a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible.
- A team player at heart, you collaborate with our global team, advocate best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it’s all hands on deck.
- You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support Sunvait Network Ltd’s business objectives.
- As an Accounting team member, you will handle the core accounting functions at Sunvait Network Ltd.
- You will be a generalist, mastering the accounting concepts for your responsibilities, while retaining a broad knowledge of principles in other areas.
- This will allow you to continually learn and develop your skills while providing mobility to move amon groups.
- Perform accounting functions related to Local rules (accounting and flux analysis, month end close process and reporting, general accounting, tax filings and related statutory obligation).
- Assist in the preparation of business presentations for Accounting and Controls management to include preparation of Month-over-Month and forecast to actual analysis interacting with stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with third-party entities in matters related to the Accounting and Treasury activities and help to execute projects to localize financial systems.
- Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies gain within the area of accounting responsibility and provide technical guidance on accounting for land, building, data center assets, leasehold improvements and equipment for LATAM Region.
- Ensure regulatory documentation and records appropriately reflect the movement and value of assets and communicate with internal and external auditors.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in public accounting or in a technology organization.
- Experience working with spreadsheet platforms for data analysis, and experience using Oracle 12R and Hyperion.
- Ability to speak and write fluent English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with a local multinational subsidiary firm, with an understanding of Nigeria GAAP and Fixed Assets and Inventory Oracle modules.
- Knowledge of Kenya accounting GAAP and Electronic Accounting Nigeria Regulations.
- Effective management, process improvement, computer and analytical skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail.
How To Apply