Full-time Subsea 7: Installation Engineer Vacancy
Subsea 7 is a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry. We provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments.
The Job : Installation Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Vacancy ref: 58268
Business Area: Surf and Conventional
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Contract type: Staff
Reporting To: Snr Installation Engineer
Decsription of Function
- Under guidance from a Senior and/or Lead Engineer, an Installation Engineer provides engineering skills to projects, tendering activities, engineering studies, vessels and equipment and/or offshore engineering processes.
- All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Nigerstar 7.
- Responsible for the removal and Installation procedures / task plans of Subsea spools (various location; Platform, Subsea manifold, etc.
- Responsible for the Installation procedures / task plans of Subsea Bracings, Riser, Clamps & Risers
- Responsible for the Installation procedures / task plans of Subsea Bridges and Mattresses
- Rigging Design / report
- Material Requisition for Rigging Material
- Mooring Pattern
- Review and check the Rigging arrangement drawings
- Review and check the Installation Sketches
- Crane Study / Vessel position
- Support to SCM / TBE (technical Bid Evaluation)
- Support other engineers within his team
- Attends meetings when required
- Work Closely with the Diving Subcontractor Rep. and with Structural Team
- Working as part of the project team, support the Principal/Lead/Senior Engineer in performing engineering for successful project deliveryEnsures all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed.
- Represents the Company in meetings/correspondence with Clients, subcontractors, 3rd parties, etc. in a technical capacity.
- Trains / mentors more junior engineers.
- Operate within the Business Code of Conduct
- Operate according to Nigerstar 7’s Management Principles
- Support standards and procedures for the Engineering Function
- For level of authority see ‘Expenditure and Authorisation Specification.
- Ability to function as a team member across multiple projects.
- Sound communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, manage time and change control.
- Ability to manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
- Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints
- Commitment to CPD.
How To Apply