Full-time Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria: Corporate Affairs Officer – FTW Vacancy
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture.
The Job : Corporate Affairs Officer – FTW
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 568226
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Function: Corporate Affairs
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Working with the CA Manager, to plan and implement an effective internal communications structure within the country
- Ensure consistencies of internal messages are aligned to those of Group and Region.
- Innovatively drive staff engagement to Country’s Bridge Homepage
- Ensure country’s high profiling within the global network
- Review agency communications and provide content direction for Social Media platforms and ensure content is engaging and best suited for target audience
- Creatively drive social media content internally for staff engagement
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with CA Manager to ensure that the Country’s internal communication programmes are well implemented.
- Support the implementation of Country’s Sustainability and Community Engagement programs
- Support the Banks Corporate Gifts request exercise
- Ensure that Country level messages and brand profiling are consistent and standardised to that of Group’s.
- Ensure a high quality of work is maintained at all times.
- Maintain good relations with external parties.
- Management of HCABM schedule
- General administrative duties
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in Corporate Communication
- An excellent command of the English, both written and verbal
- High energy level, strong sense of teamwork and a ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to combine strategic perspective with the need to act quickly when the situation demands
- The ability to prioritise work and deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
- Has strong inter-personal and stakeholder management skills (internal and external stakeholders)
- Resourceful, teachable and creative.
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to identify potential risks and escalate where necessary
- Sensitive to changing environments and the ability to react and pro-act quickly to defend the Bank’s position and reputation
- Ability to know when to push back on requests not related to job description while providing guidance to appropriate solution providers
- Ability to know when to push the right buttons in delicate situations and to manage expectations of key stakeholders through creative suggestions
How To Apply