Full-time Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited: Administrative Officer Vacancy
Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is a leading wholly Nigerian owned engineering firm in Nigeria. The company has over 40 years’ experience in providing expert engineering services and mercantile power to discerning clients in Nigeria and West Africa. At present it delivers over 1,000MW of mercantile power to these clients. The company has recently expanded into the marine and will be expanding its expertise to railway solutions in 2013.
The Job : Administrative Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Managing the reception, welcoming and providing helpful assistance to visitors
- Maintaining accurate office administrative records
- Providing administrative support to colleagues
- Co-ordinating arrangements for any company events, to take place within the office.
- Maintaining and organizing office supplies as needed, and organizing any repairs needed to maintain the office environment
- Supporting the HR team with recruitment administration
- Ensure accuracy of information is consistent across all departments
- Arranging appointments for the CEO
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database
- Working with Supervisors to organize and schedule work
- Updating and changing information as the job changes
- Ordering equipment needed for the job
- Keeping all activity logged and up-to-date in an accurate manner
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures at all times
- Cooperate with colleagues from other departments in a timely manner if and when necessary
- Provide information to your line manager in a timely manner when requested to do so
- Not less than 2years working experience as an Administrator or similar role
- Must have a HND/Degree in management or its related field
- Be highly organized with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a great understanding of Microsoft packages, particularly excel
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Willing to go the extra mile to deal with a difficult situation
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Ideally have experience within the industry with an understanding of reservation systems.
- Ability to identify problems and proffer solutions
- Ability to identify customers’ needs
- Have an excellent Work ethic and must be a Team player
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]