Full-time SPIE: M / F Controller Vacancy
SPIE is an independent European leader in multi-technical energy and communications services, assisting its customers in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly installations.
With nearly 600 sites in 38 countries and 38,000 employees, in 2015, SPIE achieved a consolidated turnover of 5.3 billion euros and a consolidated EBITA of 351 million euros.
The Job : M / F Controller
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
• Prepare monthly analytical reviews up to gross margin in conjunction with subsidiaries;
A monthly return of the gross margins (in the format of the portfolio used for the budgetary phases) will be given to the subsidiaries.
• Participate in monthly closings;
He / she will assist the entire perimeter (with particular support given to CONGO, ANGOLA and NIGERIA) for quarterly closings. He / she will carry out the pre-closure analytical review jointly with the local Controller.
• Conducting a summary of the order intake reporting;
Each subsidiary communicates to the management controller BU, the order taking (frequency to be defined but at least twice per month in order to be reviewed at least partially during the management points), It will consolidate these orders and verify their consistency. Major orders will have to be checked on parts to measure the part actually to enter order. An analysis performed vs. Budget will be made monthly.
• Provide support to subsidiaries in the preparation of budget documents;
• Participate actively in the budgetary phases;
• Analyze the differences between realized and forecast with the support of the subsidiaries;
Monthly an analysis of the realized vs. Will be made. The purpose of this analysis will be to align the drifts (positive or negative) and will be included in the reporting to the director of the BU.
• Consolidate all reporting from order intake to gross margin.
• Transmit reporting to DAF SOGS;
These are Flash V1, Flash V2 reporting, 3-month forecast. These reports are powered by analytical reviews and can be managed directly from Cergy. Validation is requested from the subsidiary.
• Homogenize all reporting.
Mastery of Pack Office, especially Excel
Good accounting technique
Good understanding of financial indicators
analysis capacity and synthesis
Good interpersonal skills to create a climate of confidence