Full-time Society for Family Health (SFH): Finance Assistant Vacancy
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
The Job : Finance Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Project: IntegratE Project
Duration of Contract: One (1) year fixed term
- Successful candidate will provide support to the Project Finance Accountant for the IntegratE Project in the administration of the finance component of the project implementation.
- Support the Project Accountant in the preparation and review of vendor requests for IntegratE Project and ensure documents are ready for payment within 48hrs of receipt
- Support the Project Accountant in the preparation and conclusion of bank reconciliation statements for IntegratE Project on SAP for the Field Offices to be completed no later than the 15th of the next financial reporting month.
- Support the Project Accountant in the preparation quarterly cash flow Statements for IntegratE Project to be submitted not later than the fifth (5th) of the subsequent month.
- Support the Project Accountant in the stepping down of approved budget for IntegratE Project for all requests from Head Office and Field Offices, as received within 24hours.
- Support the Project Accountant in the quarterly review of accounts payable and receivables balances.
- Support the Project Accountant in the review and adoption of ALL financial reports and statement from IntegratE Project sub grantees, and disbursement of quarterly advance to the sub grantee in line with the project sub award terms
- B.Sc / HND Accounting, Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC working experience
- Knowledge of SAP for Finance will be an added advantage
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should apply via Finance Assistant – [email protected]
Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send
Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up.
We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.