Full-time Social Media Strategist at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT) was founded in 2004 and offers flexible IT support, expert training and professional IT project delivery. We support small, medium and large-sized organizations throughout West Africa. Tranter IT helps clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging on well- designed and managed IT infrastructure, backed by expert IT support and training.
The Job : Social Media Strategist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic to the company’s website
- Cultivation of leads and potential sales
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of a range of social media and content development.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to provide technical training to end users.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Visible with a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Presentation skills
How To Apply