Full-time Social Media Specialist at Tsaboin
Tsaboin – Our client, a leading Fashion Branch in Africa, is seeking someone with special skills in social selling to join their Lagos team in the capacity below:
The Job : Social Media Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and online users.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Create relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
- Create, update and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
- Send out correct and up to date newsletter to various target markets on a monthly basis
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Send out monthly newsletter to appropriate target market.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- B.Sc required
- Experience with all major social media platforms
- Photo and video editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creativity, new ideas, and an artistic eye
- Excellent writing skills
How To Apply