Full-time Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That’s iflix.
The Job : Social Media Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- You will manage iflix Nigeria’s social media channels, creating compelling stories and content that will engage iflix followers and potential followers online.
- You are the connection point between the external marketing message and the product development process, with the mission to creating seamless customer journeys.
We like to look beyond job descriptions but these are the kind of things that you can expect to be involved with…
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research; Development of brand awareness and online reputation;
- Content management: Generating and sharing content daily that builds meaningful connections;
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform;
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic to increase the visibility of company’s social content;
- Optimising company pages within each social media platform;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information;
- Adhering and adapting social media strategy/engagements to global brand guidelines and messaging frameworks;
- Coordinating with internal Graphic Design/Creative teams and preparing briefs;
- Perform any other tasks as designated by the Marketing Manager West Africa.
We want you if:
- 1-3 years’ experience in Social Media
- Experience of utilising social media tools in a professional environment;
- Proven ability to create and execute social media engagement plans;
- Proven excellence in creative copywriting, editing & proofreading; English and Pidgin;
- Brilliant communication skills and ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues;
- Take direction well but also be brave enough to push boundaries to get iflix’s brand the attention it deserves;
- Ability to strategize and execute at the same time using resources available;
- Demonstrate the desire and initiative to continue learning new and relevant product and technical information as iflix evolves into a force to be reckoned with.
How To Apply