Full-time Senior Programmes Producer at TVC Communications
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital. We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
The Job : Senior Programmes Producer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Senior Programmes Producer supervises all assigned production.
- The objective of this role is to ensure all programme ideas and concepts are in line with the vision of TVC Communications.
- The Senior Programmes Producer reports to the Head of Production.
- Work in conjunction with the programme studio director and producers and create the quality content for the show.
- Ensure contents are developed using Specific programme methodology and psychology.
- Ensure that this is carried out by meeting with the producers, programmes studio director and floor manager in daily pre-production meetings for the show.
- Inform the producers in pre-production meetings of the direction of each show:
- Theme of the day
- Creative treatment specifics
- Tactical approach to interviews.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the technical director and team in the control room to ensure the smooth running of the show.
- Ensure producers work with regulatory considerations and political correctness
- Develop creative content for shows to project commercial viability
- Review the statistics from the show and analyse them for reports and feedback to the supervising producer on movement forward.
- Submit reports based on these with analysis and comment.
- Devise ideas for the show.
- Plus other duties assigned
Key Performance Indicators
- Treatment of programme brief and ensure that it is well understood and communicated to the rest of the team
- Adequately source for the the right characters or presenters to interpret the different roles peculiar to each content
- Timely development and handing–over of scripts to production team
- Sourcing the right guests for each show
- Minimal logistics issues
- Timely delivery of programmes and broadcast of same
- Working closely with PR to ensure adequate visibility for the programmes
- Ensure that each content produced is borne out of well researched data
- Minimum of four (4) years experience as a Producer
- Demonstrable experience in production activities
- Excellent Interpersonal Relations & People Management
- Time Management
- Exposure and understanding of international content formats
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- First degree in Mass Communications. Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Ability to come up with creative ideas and think on their feet.
How To Apply
Apllicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply for this position.