Full-time Senior Procurement Officer at BUA Group
BUA Group started business in 1988 as a Private Limited Liability Company specializing in the importation and marketing of iron & steel, agricultural and industrial chemicals. Since then it has rapidly developed into a fully-fledged, diversified business with a stake in a wide range of business sectors.
The Job : Senior Procurement Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for negotiating the best terms of purchase for the equipment, parts, services an d critical materials needed for the company
- Guarantee the business unit procurement requirements are met. Negotiate the best terms of services and critical materials.
- Evaluates national vendors through the Supplier’s Evaluation process and guarantees they comply with established criteria.
- Monitors local impact of company purchasing policies. Develop objectives and targets for defined roll out plans of procurement initiatives.
- Develop appropriate tools for performance monitoring. Ensure procurement key performance indicators (KPI) goals and targets are achieved.
- Requests supplier creation in the system.Generates quotations, RFPs, auctions, as well as purchase orders with no contract agreement international and national. Monitors local impact of company’s purchasing policies. Development of contract agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Cement industry experience.+5 years’ work experience in procurement/purchase related activities
How To Apply