Full-time Senior Officer, Internal Audit at Society For Family Health
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
The Job : Senior Officer, Internal Audit
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Grade: Senior Officer
- The successful candidate will coordinate audit activities and reviews on all SFH project covering all Society for Family Health Head and Field offices and on all sub-recipients and sub-contractors working with Society for Family Health.
- The successful candidate will review all financial activities of sub-recipient and sub-contractors to ensure compliance to contract terms.
- The successful candidate will audit SFH field offices to ensure compliance to policies and complete documentation on all transactions.
- The successful candidate will conduct semi-audit review of SFH Head Office Global Fund operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as per SFH and donor guidelines on financial reporting, procurement, payroll, etc.
- The successful candidate will assist in the mid-year and end-year stock count and asset verification exercise.
- The successful candidate will provide support to the external auditors where needed.
- The successful candidate will review and recommend when appropriate systems controls, user access review, period end closing and report generation.
- First Degree (B.Sc Or HND) in Accounting with at least four (4) years post NYSC experience
- Membership of a professional body like ICAN and ACCA is a prerequisite
- Post Graduate degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: [email protected]
Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.