Full-time Senior Legal Executive at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs .
The Job : Senior Legal Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Minimum of 8-12 years work experience
- Candidates should possess LL.M
- Experience in working within a legislative framework directly applicable to the area of work
- Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results
- An understanding of the role of process in delivering legal services effectively
- Proven track record of working on commercial real estate including Landlord and Tenant, Agreements, Acquisition, Disposals, Development
- Strong influencing skills.
- Competent in use of MS Office software packages.
- Experience in report writing and preparing agreements
- Drafting of Various contractual Agreements inter alia Land Purchase/ sale Agreements, Confidentiality Agreement, Joint-Venture Agreement, Employment Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding.
- Legal Advisory Services
How To Apply
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]