Full-time Senior Facility Manager at Wiilco Management Services
We are a total property management solution for all aspects of commercial, retail and residential properties. We are directly focused on increasing the value of our client’s investment while providing “peace of mind” in the day to day management of the asset.
The Job : Senior Facility Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensure proper, effective and real time communication (written and verbal) between clients and the facility office.
- Preparation of periodic reports
- Ensure high level customer service experience to all stakeholders
- Proper filing and documentation
- Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
- Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver an FM service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
- Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
- Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provision in the client location
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND Degree in Estate Management, Mechanical /Electrical/ Civil Engineering, or other related fields
- Time management skills
- Ability to inspire and mobilise people in a positive and constructive manner.
- Methodical and attentive to detail with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Good use of judgment that relates to the business and communication decisions to core values
- Task Management – Effectiveness in managing timelines, prioritization, service delivery, with close consideration for quality and costs
- People Management – Effectiveness in relating to people including Leadership, Team Management Communication, Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Exceptional inter-personal skills enabling engagement with all levels across all levels of staff members, external organisations, agencies and statutory bodies.
- Creative, pro-active and innovative
- Solid understanding of business needs and importance of customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and writing, presentation and analytical skills.
- Results-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their resumes to [email protected], only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.