Full-time SD Human Resources Ongoing Recruitment
SD Human Resources Limited – Our client, an Ecommerce company requires the services of a Financial Manager. The ideal candidate must have had experience in Ecommerce. The Financial Manager is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the corporation in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board and other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry.
The Job : Financial Manager,SD Human Resources.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Human Resources Jobs,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Maintain and submit finance and accounting records.
- Reconciliation of bank statements, account books and financial records.
- Participate in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and budgetary control.
- Prepare and review management reports and annual financial reports tor tax and other statutory requirements
- Maintenance of assets registers.
- Other financial duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Accounting/Finance Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting in an Ecommerce industry.
- Outstanding technical accounting and finance skills
- Knowledge of financial software.
- Excellent advisory skills and ability to translate figures into understandable and pragmatic business advice
- Independent and strong Entrepreneurial attitude, Global thinker, Self-starter and good analytical skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualitied candidates should forward their Applications to [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.