Full-time Schneider Electric Ongoing Cv Submission
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
The Job : Manager, Offer Marketing – 003UI6
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Lead the team of offer Marketing ( Partner Project, Partner Retail and Energy LOB )
- Build ASMP for all the LOB
- Monitor ket eenablers to business and advise Sales leaders to act on the opportunities .
- Liase with LOB commercial Organisation to buit 3 year business plan for 2018 – 2020.
- Arrange adequate training to Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Should have have hands on experience on entire SE offering. ( Partner Projects, partner Retail, Industry and Energy )
- Liase with Zone Strategy Team and Pricing Management Teams 8. Support country leader is creating
- Dashboard to monitor deployments of actions.
- Coordinates strategic product/solution plans for targeted products with engineering on a global basis.
- Analyses market trends and potential. Prepares sales forecasts for use in planning manufacturing operations and controlling inventories.
- Positions and differentiates product in the marketplace through competitive analysis.
- Executes product line/solution plans through written marketing proposals and definition of valuable product features and benefits.
- Utilizes marketing communication resources to plan and execute advertising and public relations programs to ensure that business plan goals are met.
- Creates promotional literature, sales tools, product selection tools, technical product information bulletins, catalogue sections and instruction bulletins.
- Plans and executes launch campaigns and market development activities, including pricing, promotion and channel programs.
- Performs leadership and management functions necessary to direct the activities of the group including strategic planning, annual business planning, departmental budget preparation, salary administration and all related talent management activities.
How To Apply