Full-time Sanofi: Head, Ethical Business Unit Vacancy
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
The Job : Head, Ethical Business Unit
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To provide direction in developing and implementing a long term strategy that would produce sustainable business results and profitable growth while managing the Brand, Customer proposition, Marketing and Sales activities & strategies for Sanofi and ensure that the products contribute to building the cooperate brand.
- Drive the business, lead the people and provide regular reporting on the BU activity and results.
- Identify and implement business development opportunities in line with marketing business plans to achieve company objectives and increase market share and revenues.
- Provide a robust Marketing analysis, and develop relevant Marketing & Sales strategies which include proposing the launch of new products to the market bearing in mind the marketing resources required.
- Keep a strong control on the marketing spend and planned product budget to maximise revenue opportunity and improve profitability.
- Generate new ideas, and be the focal point for product related ideas, generated throughout the business. Responsible for selecting ideas for evaluation, producing business cases to demonstrate the commercial viability of proposals.
- Work closely with relevant departments to establish creative direction for external communications that select marketing agencies can use to deliver cost effective and consistent marketing campaigns. Look to exploit new channels (both on and off line) that provide new/innovative communication or distribution opportunities for the company.
- Manage the Sales Force, putting in place mechanisms that support the delivery of their core objectives, up-skilling, coaching and development of the Medical Representatives in utilising available resources that would translate the marketing strategy to sales, profitability and increased market share.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires a University degree or equivalent in Marketing.
- A post graduate qualification or professional certification is desirable.
- Candidates must have not less than 7 years’ experience in marketing position with not less than 3 years managing others.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated a successful track record in a strategic marketing or brand/product management role.
The following skills are essential:
- Strong ethical standards required to model desired behaviour.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to influence at senior levels.
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills required to foster value-adding relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative & innovative style, Highly motivated to succeed, Team player
- Must have experience in negotiating and contracting agents.
- Must have experience in dealing with government and industry bodies, to implement product entrance and development.
- Internal: Sanofi Management Committee, Country Managers, Medical Excellence, Regulatory Affairs, Head of Communications, Business support, Medical, Public Affairs, Other BUs.
- External: Relevant external agencies, Key Opinion Leaders, Distributors, Zone Marketing, ITC Marketing
How To Apply