Full-time Sales Performance Analyst at Ntel Nigeria
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
The Job : Sales Performance Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To provide analytical and administrative support to the Sales department, analyzing trade insight and channel development and expansion across all channels, proper reporting and performance tracking on all sales indices and parameters.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Work with data stakeholders – IT, Finance to collate requisite data for sale performance monitoring
- Responsible for timely generation of KPI reports and field reports such as would support the business and enhance productivity
- Responsible for collating field sales reports and validating monthly activations
- Periodically modify current reports to make reports more inclusive, robust and informative
- Responsible for developing Performance Reporting and Monitoring Templates
- Coordinate with the relevant IT and Network support team for the timely availability of the relevant reports in the correct format
- Day to Day support for the regional teams and Business Partners. i:e Prompt complaints resolution with focus on the Business Partners and field sales staff.
- Developing and writing of Business case on various initiatives and seeking of all relevant approvals when required.
- Define processes to support seamless
- Timely and accurate preparation of agent payout schedule vis-à-vis validated information
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Decompose high-level information into details and give general understanding and recommendation to stake holders
- Coordinate between Sales, Marketing and other relevant departments to ensure a qualitative and timely report is available
- Engage other team on solution to problems on field (Kuchio downtime, Faulty Kuchio, Agent ID lock and others).
- Provide support and data as relating to sales performance to zones/regions
- Provide insight and information from available data that gives competitive advantage to business and deliver same in a concise manner to make strategic decisions
- Collate and evaluate reports to increase general sales productivity.
- Analyze reports and highlight areas of weakness and strength based on agreed baseline for operational changes and action
- Evaluate and manage performance trend from reports and evaluate performance calculated against set targets.
- Fluent in English
- First degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience including:
- 2 years’ experience in Sales operations in a telecom or FMCG company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Relevant Professional Certification from a recognized Professional body.
- Good business acumen
- Telecommunication savvy
- Good understanding of sales and Data Analytics
- Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Numerical skills
- Attention to details
- Data Analytical skills
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Networking skills
- Interpersonal and Customer service skills
- People Management skills
- Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Database management
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]