Full-time Sales and Partnership Manager at Rovedana Limited
At Rovedana, we believe that Outsourcing can be better delivered in a seamless way and with a human face. Our mission is to deliver that, using Technology, in Africa. To make Outsourcing, Accounting and Health seamless by developing interesting Tech solutions.
The Job : Sales and Partnership Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Irrespective of the Tech, we need to talk to our potential clients. If you have setup a team from the scratch before and you love or would love to grow in a tech firm, let’s talk
- These are some of the things we would, together be focused on day and night.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Come up with strategies to lock down industries and create value for the company
- Design and adopt go-to market strategies for team members to help drive sales and deliverables.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands our client base and ensure its strong presence
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Identify, manage, and close business through completing monthly sales objectives.
- Strong organizational ability
- Strong personal initiative; ability to work independently
- Exception Sales Management skills
- Experience in setting up a Sales team from the scratch
- Experience in working in a start-up where nothing works.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- Previous experience as a sales manager.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- You will take the sales numbers and analyse them to find weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities and redundancies.
- A big part of sales and leadership is communication
- You will need to be a good listener and speaker, to help customers and employees understand your direction and recommendations.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Develop from scratch, a well-organized Sales team to deliver our sales objectives.
- Train and lead the team to meet key KPIs and numbers
- Conduct sales review meeting for compiling and analysing pipelines.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
If you have these set of strengths; you have worked in a service oriented company and you want to be part of a super youthful company (average age of 25), then we look forward to meeting you.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The Subject of the mail should be “Sales and Partnership Manager”.