Full-time Sales Officers at Fitness Fair Limited
At Fitness Fair, we offer comprehensive wellness programs designed to help improve the health, wellness and well-being of our clients, both individually and cooperatively. We have Fitness fair stores, Fitness Fair Nutrition, Fitness Fair Training aspects of the company.
The Job : Sales Officers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Provide customers with information on daily deals and discounts.
- Assist customers in finding their choice of items or escort them to the right shelves.
- Stock shelves in accordance to the company’s policies and make sure that any out of stock product is informed to the supervisor.
- Answer customers’ queries regarding products and deliveries.
- Guide customers throughout the shopping process.
- Demonstrate supermarket items with a view to sell them.
- Ensure that any damaged or expired products are reported and removed from shelves.
- Perform cashier duties by handling cash, credit and check payments.
- Attach pricing labels to items before placing them on shelves.
- Ensure that the produce section is replenished with fresh items continuously.
- Manage customers’ refunds and returns
- Keep a vigilant eye on shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards
- Report any suspicious activity within the premise of store.
- Receive delivery of store merchandise and make sure that all items are stored and stacked properly
- Keep a complete track of number and type of sales performed each day
- Arrange delivery of large items to customers
- Ensure that any price changes put on items immediately.
- OND in Accounting or other Business related discipline.
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Accounting skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience in sales
- Should stay with Lekki-Ajah, Axis.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]