Full-time Sales Manager at Sage Nigeria
Sage Nigeria energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has re-imagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfill their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
The Job : Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- This primary function of this sales position focuses on acquiring NEW customers on Sage Mid-Market Business Solutions (Sage 100, Sage 200, Sage 300, Sage 200 People, Sage 300 People, Sage CRM) either directly and/or in conjunction with the channel.
- The secondary objective will be to manage the selling of the rest of the Sage Mid-Market products including upgrades with the aim of establishing whether they are using the correct solution software for their business. Where appropriate this would entail advising customers on the potential benefits of upgrading to alternative Sage solutions.
Skills, knowledge and Experience
- Suitable candidates will have an advanced knowledge of Sage 100, Sage 200, Sage 300, Sage 200 People, Sage 300 People, Sage CRM or any other mid-tier ERP Solution.
- Be responsible for building and maintenance of the Sage Mid-Market Pipeline
- Be experienced in managing and developing channel strategy in African Countries outside South Africa and Nigeria.
- Be responsible for managing an Mid-Market distribution channel.
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential.
- Previous sales experience in the ERP space will be a distinct advantage.
- A background in marketing will be an added advantage
- Good presentations skills
- Objection Handling
- Negotiating Skills
- Closing Skills
- Cold Calling
- Ideal candidates will have sound technical knowledge, with a minimum of 8 years proven sales track record.
- The successful applicant will display strong interpersonal and communication skills, specifically with a good telephone/face-to-face manner.
How To Apply