Full-time Sales Manager at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
The Job : Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- E-Terra Technologies are looking for an experienced and high-energy Sales Director. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales.
- Primary duties include: generating and submitting RFPs and related sales documents, collaborating with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
- The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, and operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- Ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Evaluate performance of sales staff
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Generate timely sales reports
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Help prepare budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Maintain inventory control
- Conduct market research and competitor and clients analysis
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- To develop monthly personal sales and marketing plan and directly sell E-Terra products and services to key decision makers in corporate organizations in Nigeria.
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person’s perspective
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Master’s in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Qualified chartered marketer will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 7 years of Sales Experience
Head of Sales top skills & proficiencies:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
How To Apply
Applicants should send their detailed Resume online to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.