Full-time Saint Flairs Awards Limited Ongoing Recruitment
Saint Flairs Awards Limited is a pioneer company in the business of awards. We are widely known and recognized for promoting the culture of excellence in every facet of human endeavor. We produce and market awards, business gifts and souvenirs. We promote awards and relationship programes to boost human resources development and productivity.We have used our business to re engineer countless schools by inspiring optimal performance through promotion, motivation and awards.
The Job : Experienced Admin Secretary (Lagos)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or Social Sciences with 5-7yrs work experience
- Good teamwork skills
- High level of maturity
- Excellent Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Excellent creative and writing skills
- Excellent use of Social media skills
How To Apply
Please submit your application letter and cv to The Head HR at [email protected] on or before 5pm on Friday the 13th of October 2017.