Full-time SABMiller: Trade Marketing Data Analyst Vacancy
SABMiller is in drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
The Job : Trade Marketing Data Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: TMDA001
Work Level: Senior
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, analyse and process statistical Trade Marketing data as per mapped areas.
- Be responsible for answering all enquiries about statistical matters, and preparing any statistical presentations.
- Manage the electronic data reporting system, analysing and reporting of data for making effective decisions and taking actions to improve sales.
- Develop reporting tools and services providing analytical measurement, reporting and tracking across all categories and Channels. Point of Sale Development and Process Management
- Build daily, weekly and monthly reporting & business tracking to aid strategic discussion across all brands.
- Preparing and communicating reports by category, brand and customer, in working with the Trade Marketing Managers.
- Manage customer master file by category /brand Involvement in the design, production and distribution of POS elements to align with booked activity.
Qualifications, Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any Social Sciences (Discipline in Statistics will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of (3) Three years’ experience preferably in Trade Marketing or any Analyst Role.
- Advanced Microsoft office knowledge is essential.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Proven analytical ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Attention to details /systematic record keeping
- High initiative, independent and proactive
- Ability to Forecast
- Team Management
- Ability to work under pressure and
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
How To Apply