Full-time SABmiller Plc: Security Supervisor Recruitment – Sagamu Plant
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
The Job : Security Supervisor Recruitment – Sagamu Plant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: ABI106
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Implement Business security policies as formulated by management
- Ensure that a report on the security situation in standard format is submitted monthly to Management.
- Draft policies and procedures for approval by management and make changes where necessary
- Provide input and advice where necessary for the development, review and updating of the security element of contingency plans.
- Control the functions of all security escort team personnel, employees and contractors so as to provide a properly coordinated and cost effective service.
- Supervise the activities of the contract security personnel
- Manage the business relationship between the Security Department and contractors
- Liaise with other departments concerning all Sagamu Plant security issues
- Intervene in all emergency cases to mitigate damage/loss of company employees and property
- Provide effective security cover for all company special events
- Investigate, gather and interpret intelligence reports and implement appropriate measures.
- To establish an effective liaison with outside agencies like police etc.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Preferably a Degree in the Humanities, Social Sciences or Arts.
- Minimu of 5 years previous security supervisory experience
- Sufficient IT knowledge /skills to generate, operate and run reports
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy is an advantage
Key competencies and attributes:
- Exhibits a high level of initiative, confidentiality and commitment
- Has strong people skills
- Membership of Security Groups and Networks
- A high level of decision making, objectivity, creativity and integrity
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to deal with complexity
How To Apply