Full-time SABmiller Plc: Sales Analyst Vacancy
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
The Job : Sales Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: ABI116
Work Level: Mid-Level
- Career opportunity exist for a highly skilled and result driven Sales Analyst reporting to the Regional Head of Sales
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for sales database management, sales data analysis and periodic reporting as well as interpretation of sales data on market trends, consumption rates, etc. to management for decision making.
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Responsible for Sales Database Management, Data Analysis and reporting
- Ensure accurate sales volume database is developed and maintained for channel, brand, pack, Hl’s.
- Collate sales data and ensure accuracy of customer’s data for entire customer life cycle.
- Analyse sales data by volume, brand, etc. and report in an understandable format
- Provide interpretation of data on market trends, consumption rates, etc. to management for decision making.
- Track customer’s complaints with the view of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for sales and management reporting
- Ensure reports are submitted for the following: Daily Volumes (Region, territory & pack), Weekly: Volume by Region, depot, route etc.
- Ensure quarterly review data are submitted.
- Ensure Country planning & joint venture data are available.
- Ensure Business plan data are provided.
- Sales Supervisory Roles/Audit
- Supervise the workability of Route Plan Management project (RPM).
- Carrying out follow up to beer audit red flags so as to ensure rectification.
- Supervise, collate and review reps outlets call schedules to maintain active customers on the data base.
- Supervise a following up on outlets load for effective Route Plan Management.
- Carryout a periodical trade visit to ascertain the working condition of RPM working tools in use by Reps.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a commercial field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment
Key competencies and attributes:
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of Sales in FMCG
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Package
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills.
How To Apply