SABmiller Plc: Distribution Driver Recruitment – Sagamu Plant
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredient.
The Job : Distribution Driver
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: ABI072
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Uphold AB Inbev safety standards:
- Adherance to AB Inbev Safety Policy
- Implement and adhere to DPO & VPO driver safety requirements
- Compliance to road rules and legislation
- Contnious improvement of safety performance
- Ad herance to ABinbev DPO safety standards:
- Ad herance to delivery SOP
- Manage fuel
- Green band driving ad herance
- Complete vehicle pre and post trip inspection
- Checks number of goods for deliver and plans and instructs crew on sequence of product to be packed
- Completes log sheets as required:
- Checks customer storeroom for allocation of space for delivery.
- Instructs crew on sequence to offload and supervises offloading process.
- Reports complaints or difficulties experienced to Supervisor.
- Accepts cheques/cash as specified on invoice.
- Counts empties before loading.
- Reads and records kilometres and hands to appropriate person.
- Ensures delivery invoices are properly completed and hands to appropriate person
- Follow routes as determined by planner
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of an S.S.C.E
- Valid driver license to drive Heavy Duty vehicle
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent driving skills with good eyesight
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to handle customer queries, liaison
- Ability to use electronic equipment
How To Apply